What is nano fat?
Nano fat is a stem cell rich material prepared from your harvested fat.
How is nanofat prepared and used?
Fat is harvested from your body under local anesthesia and processed to yield nanofat, using special filters. This is then injected into your skin.
How does nanofat work?
Fat is rich in adipose derived stem cells. These stem cells have the ability to stimulate growth and remodelling of various tissues. As stem cells, they have the potential to develop into many diffrent types of cells and hence can be used to restore or replace damaged skin and tissue
Where is nanofat used?
Nanofat is useful for:
- Sun damaged skin
- Dark circles
- Acne scars
- Burn scars
- Trauma scars
When are the results of nanofat seen?
The full result of nanofat is seen after 3 months while the skin remodels
What is the advantage of nanofat?
- It is your own body tissue.
- It is a cost effective method of skin rejuvenation
- It is useful in scar tissue where other methods do not work
- It can be combined with fat grafting to restore volume
- You will be sent home the same day.
- There will be some swelling which will last an average of 5 days.
- Some patients have mild bruising which can last up to a week, which is well concealed by makeup.
Why trust Dr. Aniketh with your nanofat procedure?
Dr. Aniketh has been trained in fat grafting and nano fat by the creators of this technique, Dr. Verpale and Dr. Tonnard in Ghent, Belgium as part of the fellowship by the Dutch Association of Facial Plastic Surgeons.
To learn more, please give us a call or send an email to email@example.com.
Updated on 12 April 2019